Providing individual, couples, family, reunification, and co-parenting counseling as well as Supervised Custody Services.
The practice now offers supervised custody time (office/in-home) to parents or significant family members through the Courts, Domestic Relations, or Children and Youth Services who are experiencing difficulties with divorce, abuse/separation or have criminal backgrounds.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Grief and Loss
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Reunification Therapy
- Co-parenting Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Divorce-Related Conflict
Our services include the following:
- Supervised Custody (office/in-home)
- Supervised Therapeutic Custody (office/in-home)
- Reports For Attorneys, Parents, or the Courts
With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients achieve the personal growth they’re striving for.